Bill Evans Home Team
Making difficult simple
(Initial Property Assessment)
Evaluates the condition of a property and whether it fits your investment strategy. It is a quick and cost effective way to determine renovation cost and scope of repairs. It is used to decide whether to renovate or not.
- Recommendations of the estimated cost of repairs
- Quickly evaluates the property (generally takes about 1-1 1/2 hour at the site)
- Low Cost – high return
- Determines real cost (true contractor market cost of the project)
Initial Property Assessment (IPA) or Feasibility Analysis
- This includes a visual inspection of the property to determine the overall condition and estimates required repairs.
- This on-site inspection is not a full Home Inspection but includes many of the areas normally evaluated during a home inspection.
- The Consultant will review with the Borrower(s) the desired renovation items that is to be included in the scope of repairs for the renovation loan.
- The Consultant will verbally communicate with the Borrower(s) on the overall condition and overall estimated repair costs for the property to meet FHA/HomeStyle minimal requirements and Borrower(s) desired additional renovation.
- The Inspection will not include an appraisal of the value or a survey. The written report is not a compliance inspection or certification for past or present governmental codes or regulations of any kind.
- The Consultant is not acting in a role of a Home Inspector.
- Bill Evans Home Team IPA Fee Charge to provide the Initial Property Assessment for the Borrower(s) is NON-REFUNDABLE. Regardless of the outcome of the loan.
Fees: $300-500 **
- Size of the property
- Age of the property
- Condition of the property
- Type of Inspection
$100 fee for a separate written Feasibility Analysis/IPA Report
Consultant will discuss fee charge with Borrower(s) on-site
**Prices subject to change. Additional charge for mileage may apply. Consultant will discuss with homebuyer on site. It is non-refundable.
Combo Home Inspection and Feasibility Study
Dual inspection process that includes a standard home inspection and a renovation feasibility study. This is a way to save money on a combo inspection rather than 2 different inspections. Our inspectors are both licensed home inspectors and certified renovation Consultants.